- Question #1:Do you try to stay away from walkthroughs?
- Question #3:Best game you’ve ever played?
- Question #6:A game that’s changed you the most?
Answer: Hands down, the award goes to Bioshock Infinite. It’s such a beautiful game that I enjoyed playing from start to finish. It’s Plot, Design, Gameplay, Characters, and eye for detail made me fall absolutely in love with this game and even more so it made me view the world around me very different and how just one little decision you make can change your life forever.
- Question #11:Hardest game you’ve played?
Answer: Oh my god, The Impossible Quiz. This game is most likely one of the first games I played online on a PC and has been frustrating me to this day. Just yesterday I tried to play and as always I make it to around questions 90-100 and then screw up causing me to quit.
- Question #20:What was the first video game you ever played?
Answer: From what I have been told it was Tarzan for the PlayStation 1. I remember playing that game non-stop. Thinking about it now, I’d like to play it again someday.